I dont get why people want sounds nerfed

The sounds are awesome i can hear sounds ive never heard before for the past 3 years like rain on the huntresses map so survs why dont you like the new sounds in the game?

Comments

  • As killer I like it at the moment. It's like having built in Stridor that actually works. Several times I have found survivors just from their breathing.

    I do think though that some tension has been lost from the chase etc without the loud music.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    As killer I like it at the moment. It's like having built in Stridor that actually works. Several times I have found survivors just from their breathing.

    I do think though that some tension has been lost from the chase etc without the loud music.

    I dont care for the loud music from chases it was annoying and im glad its gone

  • Am I on crazy pills, or is the chase music louder after the hot fix?

  • There's two reasons that I can think of:

    1. They liked listening to the chase music.
    2. They used the old sounds to make up for their lack of skill. Now that the sounds are starting to be restored, Killers are catching on to more of their mistakes and killing them more often.

    I like the new sounds much better because I can actually hear the Survivors. I think there should be a volume slider for people who liked listening to the louder music.

  • @tehshadowman33 said:

    Am I on crazy pills, or is the chase music louder after the hot fix?

    Your a crazy

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    There's two reasons that I can think of:

    1. They liked listening to the chase music.
    2. They used the old sounds to make up for their lack of skill. Now that the sounds are starting to be restored, Killers are catching on to more of their mistakes and killing them more often.

    I like the new sounds much better because I can actually hear the Survivors. I think there should be a volume slider for people who liked listening to the louder music.

    This one thousand times

  • @tehshadowman33 said:

    Am I on crazy pills, or is the chase music louder after the hot fix?

    @tehshadowman33 Ever since the hot fix, the chase music has been really inconsistent when I play killer. Sometimes, it's decently low. Other times, it's back to blaring in my ears. It can be pretty frustrating.

    @SnakeSound222 A volume slider would be so nice. Separate sliders for killer and survivor. I'd like to be able to put the chase music down to the lowest possible setting when I play killer.

    Again, it is so frustrating that the music volume is inconsistent right now. A lot of people wear head phones while playing this game. Sudden blaring chase music is not good for anyone's ears.