Adding to exhaustion perks to be on par with BL and possibly Adrenaline
I find it odd that only Balanced Landing and Adrenaline have an additional upside to them and have subconsciously been thinking about adding to the remaining ones. Feel free to add your own feedback / suggestions. Currently, BL reduces all stagger effects after falling from a high place and Adrenaline obviously grants 2 additional seconds of haste and heals 1 health state.
My suggestions:
Lithe: Slightly widens the threshold at which a running vault can be achieved.
Head On: The killer can no longer interrupt the enter / exit locker animation (can still injure survivor during animation and grab a survivor hiding in a locker)
Sprint Burst: ???
Dead Hard: ???
Comments
even if they all don't have a bonus upside they're still good perks (except head on). not a necessary change
So you want to buff already best perks? No, exhaustion perks are not a problem at all. I see where you are coming from but there are really more urgent things to deal with.
Exhaustion was a mechanic literally added to the strongest perks, so that you couldn't just run them all together at once. A perk with exhaustion, therefore, does not need any buffs whatsoever.
The sole exception to this is Head On, however. That perk has the distinct honor of not only being unreliable due to its wonky hitbox, but it's just overall not that great.
I know, that's why I suggested it. Ever since they changed exhaustion I have realised that running more than one exhaustion perk (with the exception of BL and Adrenaline) is completely useless and I personally don't think it should be.