Hope
Considering the EGC is now in the game as a limit to how long survivors can stay in the match at the end of the game, Hope should no longer have the two minute restriction, which served to prevent survivors from abusing the added haste indefinitely.
Comments
Yes to this
May I give you a yes back? :D
Yes you may
Thought I'd add that since the developers seem to currently be going back and altering perk designs from long ago (from a recent Q&A session), Hope should be a top priority because it is a simple change. I am solidly against changes like the ones done to Lightborn, Franklin's, and Knockout because they did not do much at all to affect how players used the perks (made them worse imo), but changes that don't affect the base design I'm all for (i.e. the change to Hope I suggested above).