Did they change the huntress humming?
I haven't played killer in awhile and such i enjoy playing as huntress after a few games i notice she doesn't hum anymore? (On the killer side) did they change it or is it bugged like Myers was in the past??
I haven't played killer in awhile and such i enjoy playing as huntress after a few games i notice she doesn't hum anymore? (On the killer side) did they change it or is it bugged like Myers was in the past??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She still hums in my games
She still hums, the noise in the game was changed, but she still hums
Yes they did, hard to localize her lullaby or what direction it is coming from now. Heartbeat also seems faint until she gets you in a chase. There's already threads about it under bugs.
It's a pretty big buff to her right now, she can creep right on top of me because I keep hearing her coming from another direction.
I absolutely love facing a huntress in the game map, because her humming sounds so echoey and feels more emotional and creepy
Huntress sounds are broken for survivors right now. Her hum and heartbeat are both difficult to hear, and they cut in/out a lot when switching. I faced a few Huntresses and it was actually very frustrating to deal with.