Bloodweb Change Idea

First of all, happy Monday everyone,

Now I will begin.

Is it possible to rework the bloodweb completely?

I as many others have played this game for quite some time. I currently have approximately close to 3000 hours total played and about 150 common items on some of my characters. I know some people have less or even more, but those of us who are working through the grind still might benefit from a complete haul of the bloodweb.

What if instead forcing us to purchase items through the bloodweb, they can be available through an in game store for items/perks.

For example: 1 common toolbox can cost you 10,000 bloodpoints

A yellow toolbox can cost you 15,000

A common offering can be the same 3,000 (since it gives you some percentage in return based on how well you do)

A styptic agent can cost you upwards of 35,000 bloodpoints since you will be able to purchase these at will.

Anti-hemorrhage would cost you 50,000 bloodpoints or more.

Killer Add-ons and offerings examples:

1 Huntress Berus Toxin 5,000 bloodpoints

1 Huntress Leather Loop 15,000 bloodpoints

1 Huntress Venomous Concotion can cost you 20,000 bloodpoints

1 Huntress Infantry Belt can cost you 35,000 bloodpoints

1 Huntress Iridescent Head can cost you 50,000 bloodpoints

1 Eboni Mori can cost you 50,000 bloodpoints

The same idea would apply to perks but with different cost at different levels.

Keep in mind these numbers can be tweaked to make sure that the items/add-ons don't get abused. Any feedback is welcome. Also, I do realize that the prestige for characters itself would have to be reworked as well, but this is an idea for changing the way the bloodweb works for a future benefit of DBD.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I suppose when you say shards you still mean bloodpoints, right? Could use a clarification there. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @Gcarrara said:

    I suppose when you say shards you still mean bloodpoints, right? Could use a clarification there. ๐Ÿ™‚

    Yes, I do mean bloodpoints. I'm sorry for the error it's quite apparent I have not slept haha

  • ๐Ÿ˜ Don't worry. Just wanted to have it clarified so people do not get confused. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • I'd prefer the randomness of the bloodweb over the sterile boredom of a store.

    The store concept is also easily exploited, letting you amass a large quantity of strong add-ons without fear of ever running out. Offerings like Black/White ward would be rendered useless. The prices in your example is waaay too expensive for anyone sane to even consider buying something but the point still remains.

    I'd prefer a boost in BP gain instead, so you can unlock more stuff in a row.