What licensed cosmetics would you like to see added?

I like playing Leatherface and myers and I want them to look kawaii when they meet the survivors. First impressions are important ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

  • Id like a Myers (still at mental hospital look) - think its tough when it comes to licensed cosmetics, because the licensed characters are iconic in how they look so to take that away may make them feel a bit more disingenuous
    Maybe a bit more freedom with the licensed survivors I mean, like we could get a really old version of Laurie to tie in with the new Halloween movie out this year? Maybe quentin could get the greaser look from Nancys bf (johnny depp) ? who knows

  • It would be cool to see an Englund Freddy or a dream version Freddy like demon Freddy. What I would love is a John Kramer black and red lined cloaked for the Pig with the hood up, or even better / creepier, a pig with the hood up, no pig mask but the cloak and her hair cover her face. You listening licenser's/devs? Make it happen.
  • Pretty Lady outfit for Leatherface, I NEED it.

  • Englund Freddy.
  • Bedsheet sunglasses myers ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Shirtless Michael.

  • Shirtless Leatherface

  • Swimsuit leatherface
  • Banana Hammock Michael

  • AshleyWB said:
    Bedsheet sunglasses myers ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Bedsheet ghost Myers is genius. I forgot about that scene from the movie ๐Ÿคฃ
  • I would love to see nurse with a smily face drawn onto her sack head with crayon.