Would camping be this bad if

Every solo survivor ran decisive strike, borrowed time, kindred, and exhaustion’s perk?

Comments

  • 3/4 of them do anyway. What's your point?

    I'd rather be camped than slugged, and all those perks are doing is screaming "SLUG ME" to the killer.

    Not only will I slug, I will leave you there, to bleed out, as punishment. If you have unbreakable, I'll just down you all again.

    People who run all the second chance perks are bad anyway, easy downs.

  • It probably would be just as bad. Camping is most of the time a mentality. Campers gonna camp.

    @MegaWaffle See?

  • Yes, because punishments don't work.

  • @se05239 said:

    It probably would be just as bad. Camping is most of the time a mentality. Campers gonna camp.

    @MegaWaffle See?

    Sometimes it's a perk. I completely respect the insidious camp strat.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/556391#Comment_556391

    Sometimes it's a perk. I completely respect the insidious camp strat.

    @Paladin_Goo You got a reason to camp if you run Insidious. Perfectly reasonable. Also tunneling when using Dying Light, completely reasonable. Is it fun? Not at all.. but at least there's a purpose behind it.

  • @se05239 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/556396#Comment_556396

    @Paladin_Goo You got a reason to camp if you run Insidious. Perfectly reasonable. Also tunneling when using Dying Light, completely reasonable. Is it fun? Not at all.. but at least there's a purpose behind it.

    There's plenty other reasons to camp. Sometimes you just want to. Is that a particularly good reason? Not so much, but it's still a reason. I also have a personal policy where I camp people who teabag me at pallets (cause throwing down that pallet took so much skill on their part, you see), and people who attempt to abuse infinites. I tunnel them and camp them until they are dead.