Is there a bbq/summer event this year?
I would love to have kind of events we had before like the BBQ event. The ones you had to bring offerings and stuff. Is there any this summer? I really am not satisfied with this years anniversary.
I would love to have kind of events we had before like the BBQ event. The ones you had to bring offerings and stuff. Is there any this summer? I really am not satisfied with this years anniversary.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they do, anything better than this "event".
Last one was in August so if Mid Chapter comes and there is no sign of it it's looking like a no.
Yeah this 3 year anniversary 'event' really made me want an actual event :C
So I hope so.