Question about Ghostface..

So when you look at him during a chase, with the camera in the center, and the sound and animation of exposing him triggers, doesn't that mean it worked and you should be out of the exposed status?

I did that twice with different killers, but I was still exposed and got downed by one hit.

Comments

  • No, if you get exposed, you stay exposed until the status wears off on its own.

  • @weirdkid5

    So nothing happens if you look at him in a chase? Because I hear and see something once I look at him.

  • @Yohan said:

    @weirdkid5

    So nothing happens if you look at him in a chase? Because I hear and see something once I look at him.

    You can break him out of Shroud in a chase.

    It doesn't cancel the Exposed status if it already procced on you though.