Spirit OP? Let's ask the audience...
Is she fun or is she Op?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am a P3 spirit main who pours all their bloodpoints into her so that I always have a ridiculous amount of add-ons and offerings that many on these forums consider op. Things in the realm of Prayer Beads, Yakuyoke Amulets, Ebony Mori, Ivory Mori, Mother Daughter Ring all with perks such as A Nurse's Calling, BBQ And Chili, Monitor'n'Abuse, NOED, Whispers, Ruin, Devour Hope, etc. Added upon that, I can equip a BLS, GG, SBOfP or a ward to keep it all for longer. Double blood point weekends just replenish my stock. I'm in red ranks consistently and average a 3-4k with hatch plays being the primary means of escape.
I can reliably hit survivors healthy or injured due to hearing the loud breathing and other sounds in and out of chase. Scratch marks are not as useful as sound so using stealth perks such as Iron Will, Urban Evasion, and others that deal with scratch marks aren't so effective. After that, if I suspect that Premonition or Spine Chill is in use, I am using phase erratically all over the map to effectively haunt hotspots all while not looking at my intended target.
I really enjoy the overpowering mindgames and intense agro playstyle that the spirit has to offer in the high ranks of dead by daylight where more run complete builds and strata.
Comments
My main issue is that people are obviously using the best perks on her, when she is already a very powerful killer.
I don't care much about nurse or billy with ruin to be honest ... BUT ... most spirits I face use "both ruin + pop to kill any gene progression" and stridor to prevent any counterplay
Typical game is 1 dead with 3/4/5 remaining generators. At this stage with pop perk, the game is just over: 4 kills or 3 kills with hatch escape if the killer does not slug for his "precious" 4k.
I would like to see some popular streamers, who already made interesting challenges (for instance Marth with to-rank1 perkless killers, swf generush , ...), doing something like this: 100 games as spirit with non-op add-ons but good perk builds.
Output would be varied statistics about escape rate, number of survivors who escaped through exit gate and number of games where all gene were completed!
Builds to consider: ruin + pop + stridor + (bbq / sloppo / nc / stbf / ...) ; I don't care much about 4th perk to be honest
I'm pretty sure that a good killer with this kind of build can 3k (hatch escape) or 4k in 90-95 games out of 100 !