Is doc balanced?
I'm wondering because I'm getting dbd again and I'm thinking about playing doc
I'm wondering because I'm getting dbd again and I'm thinking about playing doc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, he is weak.
Oh then who do you suggest?
Billy, Spirit, Nurse if you want to get into the habit of competing for high ranks, play everyone else if you couldn't care less.
Thanks
I'd stick with the base killers until you get better at the game. Spirit is the one I would suggest but she is hard to play for some people. Heard MM is easy for many you could try that one. Nurse comes along with base but she is VERY hard for beginners. Most of the bought DLCS are weak but you will want to buy LeatherFace for a perk called BBQ and chili. You might also want to buy the hag for Ruin but she is also pretty hard for beginners. Doc is weak, Clown is meh, Ghost face is undetermined for me, Freddy is weak, Leatherface is weak. The strongest killers are Hillbilly, Spirit, Hag, Nurse. Nurse being the strongest Billy and Spirit is preference, so is hag.