Survey: What do u as survivor do if you know your going to die to an RTB?
I had a Jake try to make saves when he new was going to die, but i was wondering what other people do
edit: Personally I try to get the killers attention
I had a Jake try to make saves when he new was going to die, but i was wondering what other people do
edit: Personally I try to get the killers attention
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try to get it off. If not, waste as much of the killers' time as possible.
Run to the killer and start t bagging and memeing around until I die
If the killer is far away, try to make as many points as possible, saves, gens, totems, anything works, and enjoy the death animation (though the animation leaves lot of room for improvement, devs).
If the killer is near, try to get chased. I know they would appreciate watching the headpop.