Did they remove the ability to store stalk charge on Ghostface?

I played Ghostface for the first time since the last patch where they nerfed him and ran into an annoying issue. There was one survivor I stalked to 99% and then didn't finish because he was already injured and I wanted to wait till he was healthy before finishing. Then I downed him and hooked him and left. He didn't die and got unhooked later, but when I saw him again, I noticed he had 0 stalk charge which is annoying cause I purposely left it at 99% for that exact situation. There was also another survivor I only managed to get to about half way on charge before I got spotted so I downed her normally and hooked her. Then next time I ran into her, also 0 charge again.

I've looked at the patch notes and they mention nothing about losing charge. Does anybody know what's going on? Was this an intended nerf that they didn't notify us about properly? Is it a possible bug? Is everybody else having this problem?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Pretty sure it resets when you down them, think it was like that to begin with.

  • @ClogWench said:

    Pretty sure it resets when you down them, think it was like that to begin with.

    Hmmmm, I guess that's possible. I never used the 99% strategy all that much. But I'm surprised I haven't run into this issue before now even if I haven't played must Ghostface.

  • As of now, if i'm not mistaken if you hit a survivor you reset their stalking meter. It's not only downing them that resets it.

  • Injuring a survivor while they have 99% stalk will reset the said stalk, same goes when you down them.