About Moris and Chapter 13

I noticed that the last killer who had a 1st person Mori was the clown. All killers after him had the same view on the Mori as the survivor. I would like to see a 1st person mori again. I think it kinda feels better if you play killer.

I also thought about the release date for chapter 13. Since it will probably come out in September, I checked if there is a Friday 13th. And there is. So maybe release chapter 13 on Friday 13th? That would be soooo cool.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Nice find you got there! Interesting ๐Ÿ˜€

  • are you suggesting jason vorhees?, this community does not like to hear that name, and they say it looks like the trapper.

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 no I don't. It was just something I thought that would be cool.

  • I mean... Trapper is just off-brand Jason as it is, just like Legion is off-brand GhostFace, Hillbilly is Chainsaw Massacre mixed with Hills Have Eyes, Clown is what we get instead of Pennywise - we went through the classics pretty thoroughly, even bringing in Freddy and some more fringe franchises like Amanda.

    I'd be fine with a Jason proper - it'd be neat if they made him 'resurrect' himself stronger after every defeat. Maybe he could be an M1 killer that got passively faster with every gen done, from slow at 0 to superspeed at 5 :P

    That derailment done, I agree that a Friday the 13th coming up would be a nifty release date for a chapter, regardless of what's getting released