Is it just me or

When I use high tier killers to get kills I barely get any people that are mad in post chat. But whenever I get kills as a low tier killer people get really angry in post chat like all the time. Is it possible people get mad when they get killed by a low tier killer because they feel as though low tier killers = free escape?

Comments

  • It reminds them they're low-tier as well for losing to them. 🤣

  • @Boss said:

    It reminds them they're low-tier as well for losing to them. 🤣

    That would explain why they're mad because they want to justify them dying by calling the killer "bad" even though they got killed by a low tier killer.

  • I get the most salt as billy.🤷🏼‍♂️

  • I get most of my hate just by running Franklins most of the time. I see some killer mains saying it's awful and whatnot, but you don't generate that kind of salt from a bad perk.

  • I feel that way too. When I pick billy or nurse nobody talk in endgame chat, but when I take clown, trapper or legion everyone's mad xD

  • @Groxiverde said:

    I feel that way too. When I pick billy or nurse nobody talk in endgame chat, but when I take clown, trapper or legion everyone's mad xD

    People usually get mad about trapper due to the feeling of "I should have seen that coming" and people get mad about clown due to them feeling like they can't do anything vs his slowdown (you can it's called looping.)

    People get mad about legion because it's legion though. Not really a reason to get mad about legion anymore other then that he's unfun to verse, fun to play sort of thing ie sorta like doctor.

  • Leatherface gets 4k, double pip and 32k points? Noob killer!

  • @Tsulan Literally had a game like that not too long ago. People don’t like losing to LF.