Im stuck in PTB, my progression has reset and gone, what is happening?
Everythings gone for starters. P3 myers, P3 Dwight... all my perks, pretty much gone. Not sure whats going on. I keep loading into the PTB version instead of the live version too....
When I check the Beta tab on steam, it says im on "none, opt out of program" or whatever, so I should be on live version.
Ive uninstalled, re installed, verified game files.... everything.
What is happening. Is this only me?
Info - I have not played since PTB. I updated it today.
Comments
Send a ticket to support and don't forget to add your game ID. I've heard of a couple of people losing all their progress.
The only thing is that im stuck in PTB. I would think that since the PTB is over it would no longer load your current profile.
I got into a game with someone, they said the same thing happened to them.
UPDATE
the game seemed to fix itself.... I just loaded it up again and it was in live version.
Still though... What the hell....