is bunny feng ever coming to dbd? i need an update :(
I'm not sure, but I pray. I need a bunny feng in my life. Angelic did some really cute art of it. ;w;
that’s the cutest thing ever omg i NEED IT
😭I would like bunny Feng too.
Seeing that animation, I would love to have bunny Feng Min!
I am still awaiting this beauty....since the moment it was brought up.
Devs, so many people have suggested ways to implement the costume so it can adhere to the 3-part system; where is the outfit? 😡
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure, but I pray. I need a bunny feng in my life. Angelic did some really cute art of it. ;w;
that’s the cutest thing ever omg i NEED IT
😭I would like bunny Feng too.
Seeing that animation, I would love to have bunny Feng Min!
I am still awaiting this beauty....since the moment it was brought up.
Devs, so many people have suggested ways to implement the costume so it can adhere to the 3-part system; where is the outfit? 😡