Tired of getting silver chaser with Billy
I have so many games where I 3k or 4k with multiple hooks on each survivor, along with gens unfinished, and end up black pipping, all because I had the audacity to use my chainsaw. This makes playing Billy on red ranks very demoralizing, because I clearly played well, but I have nothing to show for it with a black pip. Sure I could just M1, but M1ing with Billy when you're in position to get a chainsaw is stupid. Billy is the only killer I play because I think he's the only viable killer at red ranks that's also fun for the survivors. Nurse and Spirit are anti-fun killers in my opinion. I'm definitely considering taking a break from killer until the chaser emblem is reworked.
Comments
all emblems are being reworked, they had a section of their year-3 livestream talking about it
Yeah. Trapper, Huntress and LF also suffer from this. Use your power effectively,lose chaser points.
The real question is why do you care any more? You're already playing in the red ranks and there's absolutely zero reward for it.