I accidently brought a brown medkit in the Experiment
I had a game where I accidently brought a brown medkit because I had looted it from a chest the previous game and escaped with it but I forgot to take it off because it automatically equips when you escape with it. Also for the sake of not skewing the data when the game started I hid it in a corner and it never got used.
Will I be disqualified from receiving the reward for participating. I still will play 15 matches correctly as you're supposed to that will just be one that I wont count towards that 15.
Comments
Just do an extra match, I doubt it will matter much since I've seen tons of people looting chest during the experiment.
Wait what
The Vanilla Experiment where you have to play with no perks, addons, items, or offerings for 15 matches as the role they tell you to play as.
I accidentally brought a brown medkit into one of them.
Oh ok, I never heard of it
Okay I submitted a support ticket and asked there and they said just to play an extra game (which is what I did) in case anyone else has the same problem.
Where can I find the rules to it?
You have to have been accepted in and signups already closed. The test itself is over in 30 minutes.
Experiment null and void now... way to go! NO REWARD FOR YOU!
They said just to play an extra game on the support ticket I sent and I'd still get the reward.
What was the reward anyway for that?
The Rewards haven't been given yet so I don't know.