BLOG UPDATE FROM 28 JUNE TO 5 JULY.....

Okey...

I think, if the devs do not know the specific date, I prefer that they put TBD before they put a date and in the end they change it ...

This has already happened with the same subject, the one of May you changed the date like 2 times, I think that if you are really busy put TBD and thus not introduce HYPE.

Comments

  • I doubt the update has anything crazy. What do they have to talk about now? All of the crazy bugs are gone and now we wait for the mid chapter news to begin.

    Mid chapter PTB would be July 16th at best so starting communication back up on the 5th would make more sense.

    If i had to guess on the 5th they'll announce a stream for the 11th. 🤔

  • I hope by every opportunity for news to the Legion until I read, or heard from them something I an accept is everything other for me just white noise.

    So its ok for me if they stay silent. Maybe they coming up at the end with something the people in this forums have ask for.