Head on Improvement

I am running head on together with Q&Q lately in my fun build. If it functions properly it is a ton of fun, but unfortunately there seem to be a lot of problems with head on.

I guess these problems are latency related as often i jump out of a locker with the killer 1m away from the locker and I either get grabbed out, get hit or just dont stun the killer.

So why not make the area a little bit larger so that the probability for head on to work is higher? Or do we have to wait for ded. servers do deal with that? Or is the problem not latency related and I am just using it wrong?

Another small change would be to make it not an exhaustion perk, but with a timer to reload just like Dance with me or Q&Q.

What do you think?

Comments

  • I agree with all of this. I have reluctantly stopped using it because it simply isn't reliable enough. I also manage to get myself bodyblocked sometimes using this perk which is especially embarrassing as the the killer just looks at me, thinking "what on earth are you trying to do?".

    It's a fun perk, let us use it!

  • They should either increase the hitbox size or make it a cooldown perk instead of an exhaustion perk.

  • do you think dedicated servers will fix some of the issues?

    I can only think of ping when i experience head on not working.


    @Peanits are DEVs aware of the situation, that head on is unfortunately "bugged"?