is killer ambient music bugged?

so when im playing killer there is usually an ambient theme playing when not in a chase but since the last patch (3.0.1) its completely silent until i start a chase. Not that i am complaining this has made tracking and finding immersed survivors without perks allot more reliable and entertaining i feel like a real hunter searching for prey, but i was wondering if this was intentional or a bug? so i don't get used to it and adjust my builds around it.

Comments

  • I think it’s intentional. It definitely makes hearing Survivors easier.

  • so when im playing killer there is usually an ambient theme playing when not in a chase but since the last patch (3.0.1) its completely silent until i start a chase.

    I noticed, everyone i think has and it's bliss you can actually listen and use hearing as a tracking tactic now

  • They finally removed that #########? Oh, thank the Entity! This made me go nuts everytime I play killer!

  • I think it's a lot better this way. Killers used to hunt using sounds are finally not screwed by music blasting their ears.

    If it's a bug, make it a feature please.

    If it's intended, thanks. My colorblindness really thanks you

  • Its an improvement. Now you can hear ######### again.