Ghostface
I think Ghostface is fine,
But I would like to be able to cancel stealth. Maybe cancel it to half prepped. Or even if it restarts cooldown, the ability to cancel stealth gives for more interesting gameplay.
I think Ghostface is fine,
But I would like to be able to cancel stealth. Maybe cancel it to half prepped. Or even if it restarts cooldown, the ability to cancel stealth gives for more interesting gameplay.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you miss an attack it cancels stealth.
If you hit with an attack, it cancels stealth.
If you're looked at, it cancels stealth.
If a survivor idly daydreams about Ghost Face on a quiet summer's afternoon, it cancels his stealth. :P