Adept (Unique) Perks Only Gamemode

Thought I'd ask because it sounds like a fun additional game-mode. It wouldn't be too hard to implement, the framework is there, all that'd be necessary is automatically assigning each Killer/Survivor their Tier 3 Uniques in the match.

Critiques, Thoughts, and Additional Ideas to further the Gamemode concept welcome in the comments, some I had are listed below;

  • A Triangular Perk Showcase to replace the 4 Perk Diamond
  • 1 Chosen Generic, Non-Character Perk (Small Game, Spine Chill, We'll Make It, etc.)

Comments

  • I would love to see this. But you would only see Neas, Megs and Fengs

  • @HazeHound said:

    I would love to see this. But you would only see Neas, Megs and Fengs

    Yeah, there'd certainly be a meta for it. I imagine for survivor side Laurie, Claudette, and Bill'd probably be pretty high too, with more niche characters like Adam (PEBBLE!) and David (Mither).

    Even still, I think emphasizing each character's... well, character would be interesting and enjoyable.

  • So basically force each character to try to do adept?

  • I would actually preffer for it be: you can choose any perks from this characters pool and general pool. So if there is Bill, he might not even have borrowed unbreakable, so noone is sure of anything.