The devs talked about this awhile ago...
I remember on a stream the devs hinted at a way to escape for good and not be caught in a loop so to speak I am lost as to how to even test this or where to begin
. Can the killer be killed?
. Is there a alternate way out?
. Is it even in the game?
If the devs can only respond to one of these questions can it be is it even in the game.
What is everyone’s oppinion on this statement the devs made on a stream?
. Can the killer be killed?
. Is there a alternate way out?
. Is it even in the game?
If the devs can only respond to one of these questions can it be is it even in the game.
What is everyone’s oppinion on this statement the devs made on a stream?
Comments
It’s just lore. Just the idea that maybe, in the future the survivors may be released from the entity’s realm. Lore, not gameplay.
Killing the killer sounds very F13-esque
Granted Wraith is kind of like this, but seeing a distorted version of a survivor chasing a survivor, I would be up for that.
I dont think the killer is going to be able to die any time soon.
Imo they were just doing the Entity's bidding and giving false hope to the survivors.
I think lore wise, the only way out is somehow befriending those killers gone mad. I will say, if lore wise, the only LORE related killer that can show our little friends the way out is the wraith, the rest are too far gone. lore wise, it's said that some killers have fresh wounds on them and entity's will torture killers to do their will.