Most terrifying survivor to face off?
For me it is Ace P3 or with the hat along with cowboy/party Jake
They really do have a [Menacing] aura
Tagged:
Mod
For me it is Ace P3 or with the hat along with cowboy/party Jake
They really do have a [Menacing] aura
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate Bill, he messes with my tunneling and my slugging
A Dwight or Meg who actually knows how to loop. Catches me off guard every time.
If a a Meg knows how to loop I immediately stop chasing if I am a basic M1 killer.
I guess it seems as though Nea gives me the most issues.
Not sure tbh. Maybe Kate?
A lot of decent survivors enjoy playing Kate.
In my game's for some reason Adam's can be god tier survivors sometimes o.o
Blendette.
Blendette or toxic Nea
Feng Min makes me feel bad shes my main. I always debate for a moment before killing them.
Claudettes who can blend in thr environment, and have 4 arms for flashlights. These scare me. Also Baby Dwights, they are too innocent to kill!
Jeff... And you know which Jeff... You perfectly know which skin of Jeff i'm talking about...
When i see it, i completely switch tactic and i go rushing generators with the others.
What? You never saw a doctor repairing generators?
Let's just go no further on this, or I'll get nightmares again...
@Gcarrara I know exactly which skin. I'm a Jeff Main with this skin :D
I already had been a Myers, a Legion and Ghost Face. This is so fun :P
Janes, Kates, and Jakes
Chases with them are some of the longest ones and if I see several of them in a lobby i will probably just leave
guess, i have none of that.
btw, im getting frustrated, when p3 claud dc-s on first down. As survivor, i avoid them
The guy with the twitch name and OoO XD
Bald Dwights are scary as hell.