DBP question

I'm newer to the game, so am I missing something about the double bloodpoint weekend.
Do they expire or something? Or can I just save them until the DLC comes out.
I see a bunch of threads upset about the DLC not coming in a timely manner which I get, but am I missing something about not being able to save the bloodpoints earned?

Comments

  • Bloodpoints cap is a million. That only gets ONE PERSON to level 35. Inheriting perks requires level 40, and there’s to people. Not to mention having to go through about 200 levels for prestige if you want to main them, not counting the other 200 for perks when they’re prestige 3

  • Jack11803 said:

    Bloodpoints cap is a million. That only gets ONE PERSON to level 35. Inheriting perks requires level 40, and there’s to people. Not to mention having to go through about 200 levels for prestige if you want to main them, not counting the other 200 for perks when they’re prestige 3

    Thanks. That actually explains everything for me.