deaf support "confirmed"

So, I recently watched the dev stream of DbD Mobile and they said they aimed to make DbD playable without sound being a must have (if I understood them correctly) because on mobile u usually dont use sound and not always have headphones with you.

So, is this some kind of "confirm" to expect deaf support in the near future on all platforms? I really hope so, disabled people need some attention.

Dont forget our color blind mates devs, let the adjust aura color for example.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Actually someone made a really good suggestion that the controller should vibrate depending on how close the heartbeat is i thought that was a really cool idea!


    But im glad to hear that is something they are working to do in dbd mobile.

  • Controller vibrating depending on terror radius? That's actually really interesting! I can see it might get stale or annoying after a while for someone tho'.

    Interesting to see what they come up with on DBD mobile. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @Gcarrara said:

    Controller vibrating depending on terror radius? That's actually really interesting! I can see it might get stale or annoying after a while for someone tho'.

    Interesting to see what they come up with on DBD mobile. ๐Ÿ™‚

    Yeah peantis left a comment on it saying he would show the team it would be awesome to see that go live it would be a huge thing for deaf players!