Imagine this
Now I'm not saying I WANT this in the game, just imagine it. Imagine if Spirit, DIDN'T have a cooldown or duration on her power. She could just use it as much as Hillbilly. Imagine if Legion had no cooldown or duration on his ability. Imagine if the only way to get Plague out of corrupt purge was by stunning her with a pallet or blinding her with a flashlight. Finally, imagine if Ghostface couldn't be broken out of his ability, to get him out of stealth, you'd have to stun him.
What I'm saying is, imagine if all of these killers with a power bar/ limitations, could use their power as much as Nurse and Billy? Could you imagine that? It'd be so weird
Comments
Infinite phasing and FF would be fun.
@GrootDude would it be OP is the question? 🤔
Infinite phase would definitely be op (with prayer beads) but fun. Legion on the other hand would actually be pretty good and sensible lol. It would be like billy in a way but slower and a longer stun so it’s not “op.” Just look at it as a little edgy billy :)
I think this would be a good idea to implement in KYF, for fun!
@Gardenia Agreed. You know what the devs should do? Make KYF more customizable so people can mess around with stupid stuff like that. That would be a lot of fun :D
Definitely!
@PhantomMask20763 infinite phasing would be OP and infinite FF would create hostage situations unless you let yourself die. :P