About my most recent post...
I understand that people find my point dumb and selfish. I realize that I was being a bit selfish and I apologize, it's just that PS4 players deserve something after being shafted so hard. I understand I shouldn't have posted the post and I would delete it if I could. I'll try not to be so selfish in the future, but if you're platform was being shafted like we are you would want something. Again I apologize and was being selfish and it doesn't hurt for platforms to have more points I realize now.
Comments
As much as it sucks that we’ve been delayed for this long, the other platforms didn’t cause our delay. There’s no point in taking away something from them as if they need to be punished. But your argument is understandable.
Someone apologizing on the internet? Never thought I'd see the day. I tip my hat to you, sir. Honestly, though I may not agree with your earlier post, I understand the frustration.