Halloween or Ghostface?
There are discounts on DLCs going on now. So, which DLC should I get?
There are discounts on DLCs going on now. So, which DLC should I get?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Halloween is a full dlc with survivor and killer so that can be considered if you play both sides/want the teachables but the perks are kinda...not that great. STBFL and PWYF can have some uses in particular builds/on particular killers, Laurie has DS which still works as an anti tunneling perk, Myers is also a solid killer with some fun builds with mirrors and can do well competitively, ghost is a grey zone right now. He’s in the works with that hot fix and currently most consider him pretty weak at higher ranks. I’m all ears I’ve only seen used on nurses so far, furtive is interesting in certain builds and tremors is okay, not great but it does give some information...
Ultimately it’s up to you though, I’d suggest watching streamers and many people play them both at high ranks and see which play style you prefer as they do play differently.