The top four killers.
TL;DR I think the top four killers are a bit OP and need nerfed and other killers could be slightly buffed to compensate.(This is from my experience as a 50/50 player).
I play Billy,nurse and spirit a lot at purple ranks.(I rarely play hag because I find her boring.) I average 3-4K with these killers and I don’t think that is balanced at all. It might be time to slightly nerf these killers.
The fact that I rarely lose with these killers kinda shows that they aren’t really balanced.
With Billy I chainsaw around the map and do my normal patrolling, I don’t chainsaw survivors too much since I can’t curve at every loop.
With Spirit I watch grass, listen to their injured noises, while phasing to a gen I only use half of my bar so I can quickly recover it.
With Hag I set up a three-four gen strat while trapping loops and paths near these gens. If they leave my area I drop chase.
With Nurse a lot of predicting and keeping pressure on my gens.
We could slightly buff other killers afterwards but not to the same tier the current top four are at.
Comments
Here's a thought.
How about we nerf none of these killers, and instead improve map design as well as tone down their overpowered add ons?
Because even with map design the way it is, most of these killers can be reliably beaten.
Nurse is tricky because she does teeter on the edge of being overpowered. In which case, all you need to do is make stealth more powerful on the maps that need it.
@Mister_Holdout I’m actually only using BBQ rn with no add ons and it still doesn’t really challenge me.
That may be your experience, but I've met some really good survivors.
They know how to play, and you aren't likely to steam roll them.
I've also seen what the depip squad has done to killers (especially Nurse), and it ain't a pretty sight.
@GrootDude
But to be serious I think once the devs shorten longer loops and finish re working maps then we can worry about adjusting these killers. If these killers are too op with shorten loops and in the better maps then change them, if not don't touch them. Every other killer will basically get a universal buff once loops are shorten and maps are re worked imo.
@Boosted_Dwight tbh I wouldn’t get my hopes up on map reworks. If only two a year are done then most of us would likely have quit before half of them are changed.
@Mister_Holdout How dare you propose such a hideously killer-favored suggestion? Improving map design? But that'd make weaker killers more viable, further promoting killer variation throughout all ranks!
@se05239 You're totally right.
I wasn't thinking clearly.
@se05239
Can you imagine the thought of seeing a, wraith in a red rank game thought disgusts me. No you will play against spirit hags billys and nurse and you will like it.