New Types of Cosmetics

So one of my favorite parts of DBD and video games in general is the character customization. As of right now the only form of cosmetic we have are outfits. I know charms are a new form of cosmetic that are coming soon with the rift, but I feel like there’s more that could be added.

I would absolutely love to see new Mori variations for all killers added to the store. I would buy those in a heartbeat. Survivors should also get more gestures. Not like dancing or anything too silly, but small things that would help with communication like a “shhh” or a “stop” (Maybe even fingerguns). Survivors could choose to equip up to four at a time, which could be selected on the d-pad if you play on console.

We could even get small things like new idle animations for characters in lobby, or a music selection to choose from during matches, or even custom icons in the menu?

I dunno these are just things that I think would be pretty cool to add; they could even be unlockables through the rift which would finally be a worthwhile reward system in the game.

Comments