What do they mean by "in-game report" ?
So when I read this guiding post in the F.A.Q subforum, it says "in-game report" several times.
But i'm not sure which report do they mean. Do they mean the icons that pops up when you click on the icon opposite the player name at score screen ? (thumbs up, troll face, gears, referee) or that long ass ticket-like thing I have to fill with alot of info?
furthermore, what is the difference between the two and how does the former work?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
Comments
An in-game report is the button you click after the game (troll face, etc.). This logs the match and saves important details for our ACM team to review, such as the chat log. You need to do that no matter what.
The latter (tickets) are for attaching extra evidence to your report. These aren't necessary, but they can help us deal with a report faster. This is just a way for you to attach a video to your report, for example, without needing to wait for the video to upload just so you can leave the game.
This needs to be brought to console.
It is on console as well, the only difference is that there's no textbox for console reports (and also no chats to log).
Where do you send video? I feel like I hit the report button and then there really isn't anything else to do so it feels worthless.
I see ok. That's more clear thanks :)
There's a dedicated button somewhere for filing a ticket. I would show you a screenshot if I was on my PS. look for it at the end of game screen. It's rather frustrating to do on the PS.
And i don't remember if you even could upload a video that way. probably will need to export footage to pc then upload it from there.
That's what I mean, the text box.
@Peanits
Are you still trying to get a textbox for us console players? It would be more convenient if we could just tell the ACMs what's going on. :)