NO PERKS IN WEB
I have a level 50 Kate and I still don't have every single perk on purple. I keep doing her web and not a single perk shows up. Is this normal?
I have a level 50 Kate and I still don't have every single perk on purple. I keep doing her web and not a single perk shows up. Is this normal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is normal for not every perk to be very rare (purple). Some perks will only be rare at tier 3. It is not normal, however, to stop receiving perks before you have all tier 3 perks unlocked. If that's happening, I would suggest creating a support ticket here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Do you have all the perks unlocked?