Give events a devotion type progression wheel
Its nice that we have these event cakes, but the design of the game makes what should be a fun event more frustrating than anything
Personally, I have every killer at P3 and level 50. Meaning if I want to go for event cakes on them, I need to spend 50-60k on a bloodweb to generate a new web and potentially a cake. Which defeats the entire purpose, since these are strictly BP gain offerings
On the survivor side I only use three and they’re all P3 50, meaning I need to spend that same 50-60k just for a chance at a cake. This is piss poor design and only makes an already bad grind even worse.
Why not have a devotion type wheel for these events where you’re rewarded for playing the game with cakes at each level up? Then everyone gets them, and most importantly, you don’t have to spend all the BP you’ll gain from them just to get them
Comments
That's a really good idea. Would love to have that in the game, so I don't have to pay 50-60k BP per bloodweb for the offerings.