Monstrous Shrine rework
When someone is hooked in the Basement, the perk activates. If the perk is active, the hooked survivor 's sacrifice time is increased by 33%, but all other survivors further than 32 m. from the Basement suffer from the exposed status effect until the survivor in the Basement is rescued or someone is downed, after this the perk deactivates.
Monstrous Shrine can be used again only after 120/105/90 seconds.
Comments
Pretty big cooldown?
Don't change it it is part of my basement devil-face build XD
Ahahahah XD
Just pray the basement is in the big building and go stealth where you can see the basement entrance survs will be flocking like flies to ######### trying to get the one out of the basement before they die
I like it but I find it too strong.
Very situational, but I like the concept. I'd hate to come against this tbh as I play survs often.