Stop crying About NOED

Stop crying about NOED. Cleanse totems. I cleanse every totem I see; I Hunt totems every game. I cleanse NOED before it is even there so often and then you have just faced a two perk killer. So many times I have got to Exit and seen NOED in their build and you feel like a damn survivor god.

NOED counters adren and gen rushing.

NOED is not a clutch perk (unless the hatch is closed and you are the last dude.. kinda.. sorta.. not really), you failed to spend 75 seconds with 4 survivors.

Comments

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/546970#Comment_546970

    The reason that DH and PWYF aren't crutch is that you have to do something to earn them, NOED is just handed to you if you play badly.

    I mean you have to get to the end of the game. It is more of a safety net.

  • image.png

    Rub these out they are bad for you 95% of the time.

    If you find that difficult pick one of the following counters. Remove 1 meta perk from your slot ez fix.

    image.png image.png

    Wanna keep the meta perks you got? Try one of these:

    image.png image.png

    You truly have a variety of options to counter Totems and Hex perks. If it screws you over. You 100% deserve it.

  • Whoever defends noed is some killer that struggles to end the game before the gens are complete and want some type of reward for being a failure. It's the same reason why you'd use unrelenting, it's because you aren't the best and getting actual skill isn't what you are about.

    You just want some training wheels to slap on to assist you while you stay bad.

  • @Rasinbran said:

    Whoever defends noed is some killer that struggles to end the game before the gens are complete and want some type of reward for being a failure. It's the same reason why you'd use unrelenting, it's because you aren't the best and getting actual skill isn't what you are about.

    You just want some training wheels to slap on to assist you while you stay bad.

    Bro do you play killer, the gen rush is real. I know it well from both sides.

    I am too proud to run NOED but I know it's needed for some people. Some times you get too looped. Without ruin it can be hard. NOED is far less toxic than tunneling

  • I nearly never run noed... At first, it's a dead perk during 5 gens and maybe after that. You can cleanse that like ruin...

    There are much stronger perks that supply exposed effects on survs.. Like make your choice.

    There are also only a few killer who work good with noed. Trapper or ghost, maybe pig. But the strong killers really don't need noed, so I don't think it's a really strong perk...

  • @Rasinbran said:

    Whoever defends noed is some killer that struggles to end the game before the gens are complete and want some type of reward for being a failure. It's the same reason why you'd use unrelenting, it's because you aren't the best and getting actual skill isn't what you are about.

    You just want some training wheels to slap on to assist you while you stay bad.

    Whoever complains about noed is some survivor that gen rushed and wants to be rewarded for bad play while failing to take the time to locate and cleanse totems and then dies once the gens are complete. It's the same reason why you'd bring insta heal med kits, it's because you aren't the best and getting actual skill isn't what you are about.

    Now of course, both of these are incredibly stupid arguments but it's easy to turn it around to fit whatever agenda you like. Maybe try adding something constructive to the conversation instead of whining about the players defending the perk. Like, illustrate why you think it's a problem, show some data to back up your claims and then propose potential solutions.

    Also, for the record, I don't think noed awards bad killers, only punishes bad survivors. Remember, if you die to noed, it's because you allowed it to activate. If you die before then, it wasn't because of noed. I'm still trying to figure out how it's even remotely a problem when the perk is activated entirely at the survivors discretion.

1 2 ›