That’s amazing!
@screamdreamsx thanks!
That's so good
This is beautiful!
@Rizzo90 @MandyTalk <3
Nice combination of pose and emotion. Really impressed with how you designed the hair.
Congrats, this is really cool!
😍 Wow! That's so amazing! I love her posture and her emotion.
Very nice! I do like indeed. I love this style. Very possible for comic book or cover art.
Absolutely gorgeous
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s amazing!
@screamdreamsx thanks!
That's so good
This is beautiful!
@Rizzo90 @MandyTalk <3
Nice combination of pose and emotion. Really impressed with how you designed the hair.
Congrats, this is really cool!
😍 Wow! That's so amazing! I love her posture and her emotion.
Very nice! I do like indeed. I love this style. Very possible for comic book or cover art.
Absolutely gorgeous