Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Creations

Ghostface selfie montage

Kebek Kebek
June 24, 2019 in Creations

Someone had to do one eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnHWeSS-s8c

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Milo Milo
    June 24, 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlpxHG6CIw


    I like this one more :d

  • Kebek Kebek
    June 24, 2019

    @Milo said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlpxHG6CIw

    I like this one more :d


    Thanks for sharing.

  • Gcarrara Gcarrara
    June 25, 2019

    I love these! ๐Ÿ˜

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.