Sony and Microsoft said backwards compatability will be on next gen so there should be no need to buy it again. Only way I see DBD re-releasing is if they upgrade graphics a lot. Can't see these PS3 graphics selling well on PS5
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is something we don't have information on right now, I would hope it would be though.
How can we now? But let's hope!
If BHVR had a 5 year plan to keep supporting this game then I would say it will probably come to the next generation of consoles.
Sony and Microsoft said backwards compatability will be on next gen so there should be no need to buy it again. Only way I see DBD re-releasing is if they upgrade graphics a lot. Can't see these PS3 graphics selling well on PS5
PS5 is fully backwards compatible with PS4. There shouldn’t even be a difference except for more processing power.