Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe Question
So before I go using them, so they grant the ability to fully heal yourself from the dying state or someone else? I haven't seen it used other than an insta-heal when injured.
So before I go using them, so they grant the ability to fully heal yourself from the dying state or someone else? I haven't seen it used other than an insta-heal when injured.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, you can't use it on yourself in the dying state. If you want to heal yourself you should only use the styptic agent instead. Syringe is for your allies most of the time.
Only on someone else.
You can't use items in the dying state.
you can't use it on yourself when you're on the dying state, but you can use it on someone else while they're in the dying state
Cheers all!
@ShamefulKing It can heal you from the dying state, but you have to activate it just at the right time, while healing but doing the going down animation