Survivors working with killers

This seriously is getting stupid on Console. Had a game against a killer I play against a lot, and had a survivor I also see alot. See them both when I am killer and I try to play fair but apparently that's not enough. These two, one a killer and one a survivor worked together to kill me. How can someone have fun, when people get salty that I play killer and decide to mess my experience when I switch to survivor? I would report them, but didn't get the footage as i was too angry to think about it.

Comments

  • Depending on HOW they acted to get you killed, it can be reportable. Was the survivor pointing out your position by tracking you with bond for example? Then THATS reportable. I often times will take pity on a survivor and decide to let them live if their teammate is being useless or trolling them. Usually, I'll spare the trolled and go after the troll. While I didn't treat all survivors equally in this case, and might even allow the spared guy to escape... He didn't ASSIST me in killing his teammate, so I'd say THATS the line.