Not playing killer until wake up is fixed.
The past 6 Killer games ive played 3/4 people almost every game are using wakeup and destroying the gens. What the hell is this. I’m done being killer until it’s fixed
The past 6 Killer games ive played 3/4 people almost every game are using wakeup and destroying the gens. What the hell is this. I’m done being killer until it’s fixed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
then you need to post this at the forums really? no offense
it's already being looked into, and hopefully people will be banned for exploiting it. Personally I have only ran into 3-4 people in total using it, and they usually suck since they boosted themselves with a broken perk instead of learning the game.