Spirit is a lot more fun again after noise change
I had a nice run leveling and enjoying GF but I’m back to playjng spirit and enjoying her more than ever.
I had a nice run leveling and enjoying GF but I’m back to playjng spirit and enjoying her more than ever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also like you can finally hear survivors!
Welcome back! I'm glad I didn't venture into playing GF. Love my spirit.
I still play him for my girlfriend, no joke GF for the GF!!! She gets a kick out of the stalking LOL and I have 100 cakes almost so it's easy BPs
Ghostface is fun to play when the survivors aren't on point with stalking the stalker. I love the flappy flaps and squeaking of the leather. Very satisfying.
Still fun, I kind of feel like right now my personal faves are Spirit, Ghostface, Myers and Plague so I'm stocking up on cakes as much as i can during this event.
she's kind of the killer for babies right now
Show me where the mean spirit touched you
@miaasma She isn’t easy to use though. You can’t just pick her up and expect a 4K handed to you. She’s definitely not as hard to learn as Nurse or Huntress but playing Spirit isn’t spoon-feeding a victory.