How to handle swf as GF

Any tips, it seems Everytime there's a coordinated swf and I'm GF most times they get away

Comments

  • AHAHAHAA.png

    This should teach them

  • Dying light, MYC, Nurses Calling, BBQ, tunnel your obsession into oblivion.

  • DC. It is not worth it

  • So what you want to do is down one of them, Ok good you did it! Now proceed to put on slugger perks and tbag the downed person for atleast 15 seconds. Now you have triggered the survivor. Use over altruism to your advantage and the fact that you don't have a Terror radius act like your going one direction then use Night Shroud and head somewhere else to spread misinformation. And if they are pressuring gens lay on the fat tunnel mode. Also remember to put on good add-ons I would say which to put on but there are multiple ways to play him so which ever suits you. Just mess with their heads is the main advice to deal with SWF and try to catch them off guard.

  • You can’t. If they’re good survivors then the only killers that are really good are Nurse, Spirit, Billy, and Hag. Billy can get destroyed and Hag isn’t quite as strong as Nurse and Spirit. If you suspect a really good SWF group then I’d switch to either one of those two, specifically Nurse.

    Sorry but Ghostface won’t cut it against a coordinated group.

    He is however viable against potatoes like every killer is. Even Freddy can destroy potatoes.

  • Sorry to say, but GF is going to have a hard time if the group has a designated spotter.

    If I suspect a sweaty SWF and see multiple flashlights, etc., I stick with my main (Spirit) and throw on a Wakizashi Saya and Katana Tsuba.

  • Hook in basement get a vantage point of stairs and let the survs come to you.