Hard to Get Merciless Achievement

So I've been trying to pop achievements for the adept plague and the adept ghost face by using only their 3 unique perks over the last couple of updates, but have come up just shy several times. No joke, 5 matches in a row I achieved 2 iridescent medals and 2 gold medals, coming up just shy of achieving iridescent in all 4. One match, I missed it by 1%. This is coming from a killer who gets 28000+ bloodpoints each game and I keep coming up one dash short. This is really frustrating since I'm limiting myself to 3 perks and I'm consistently getting harder competition with the +1 pip. Is anyone else having the same problem or do I just have really bad luck?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Depending on your rank, going for Adept achievements right after rank reset is best because you'll be lower in ranks and the 2 pip requirement will be much lower.

  • ^ That.

    Also luck plays a big role

  • Yeah, it's definitely harder than it was before, and also harder than Adept Survivors.

    Not much you can do other than trying to get an easier team or waiting for rank resets...