Mount Ormond
Does the snow truck still exist on this map or was it removed? I haven't seen it since around Legion's release and I get Ormond pretty often.
Does the snow truck still exist on this map or was it removed? I haven't seen it since around Legion's release and I get Ormond pretty often.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think its there any more.
uh...
now that you mention it... im gonna look for it next time i spawn there xD
Actually...you're right...I havent seen it around in quite some time
If there's one thing I would like to disappear from Ormond, it's the vision obscuring white screen layer they put on top of your normal game view. I once spawned in the shack and went to the basement to search the chest without looking outside, and noticed that the game looked a bit funny. I was able to tell it was Ormond from the basement without ever having seen anything but the inside of the shack and the basement.