So um
I nearly escaped a game, on the map Ormond Resort, but for some reason, when the killer hit me just as I made it to the exit, I glitched out and went past the exit point and I couldn't escape and so the endgame collapse got me......GG devs, also, the progress bar when you're being healed from someone else is not visually showing oh, and one time during the match as well I couldn't wiggle out for some reason, how many more things are you going to break devs?
Comments
"how many more things are you going to break devs?"
Was it against Legion ? Because that happened to me against a Legion. I could not mend myself, self care or recover. That was fun.
The game turned to farm, and I managed to open a gate, but I also was unable to leave. I just crossed the threshold and could freely move outside the map. I could even walk back in.
And because it was a legion, the rest of us legion players will be hit with the ban hammer. Everything is legion's fault if they are so much as suspected to be involved.
I've already been here long enough to know that the devs don't know how to do anything right, I'm just generally asking how many more things are they going to break with this update
I...meant for that to be joke-y, but okay.
With THIS update? None anymore, at most we'll either discover bugs that were already in the patch, or we'll get new bugs in the next patch.
Ah okay sorry, I misunderstood it, my bad
To me it seems, with everything they fix, they break something else.....somehow
You're not in the wrong there.
I appreciate the efforts of course, but sometimes i feel more like we're in a college project.
Haha yeah...its does feel like that, ekkk