How do i reveal ghost face?

i'e been going against a lot of ghost faces and im unsure how to shut down his power, when i look at him with my camera it plays the audio that i'm about to reveal him but it suddenly stops then continues then he exposes me and kill me, and sometimes i can easily break him out of it. so how exactly am i supposed to do it? do i get my actual character model to look at him or what?


also i noticed that some ghost faces can expose you mid chase with the driver's license add on

Comments

  • I think you need to turn your camera in the center | to reveal Ghostface

  • Your own character model obstructs the process. You have to make sure you're not in the way. It's absurd.

  • I point the center of my screen at him to break Shroud. I pretend there's an invisible crosshair on my screen right in the middle and that helps me a bit. Although the issue is sometimes while trying to break his shroud my survivor model blocks view of ghostface even though I break shroud. It's annoying but I don't have any troubles breaking Shroud.

    I don't know if this is actually how it works or not but I've had the most success doing that. Sometimes he breaks my sight by quickly strafing left and right but that's the only time I have any slight issues.

    @brokedownpalace said:

    Your own character model obstructs the process. You have to make sure you're not in the way. It's absurd.

    Does it actually? I'll have to pay more attention in game if this is the case. Thanks for advice.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/71397/how-do-i-reveal-ghost-face

    Need to look at him with 20% or more of his body revealed. You must have him in the center of your screen.

    Your own body can block being able to reveal Ghost Face. Why? Spaghetti Coding.

    i see, i guess that's why cuz sometimes when he's stalking me i rush to him thinking i will expose him faster, but it turns out my character was blocking me, thx for the tip m8

  • You need to have him roughly in the centre of the screen, and you'll need to make sure that he's mostly visible, for example if he's leaning just right it won't work